Whether you’re studying for your Black Belt exam, Green Belt exam, or just want to see what Six Sigma is all about, I built this website for us to learn together. Last article I gave an introduction about myself and the site. I asked for help deciding what else to add to the website – thanks to everyone who responded!
If you didn’t get a chance to reply, no worries; you can always drop me a line by leaving a comment at the bottom of any article or shoot me an email via our contact form.
Here’s a few answers to commonly-asked questions:
Learning About the Different Types of Certifications
Each certification has a Body of Knowledge (BOK) associated with it – a list of things that that the candidate is expected to know. I have put the most common BOKs on my site and linked to the articles with information on each.
- Green Belt BOKs
- Black Belt BOKs
Unsure which certification to try for? Not a problem. Let me know where you are in your career and what you are looking to do and I’ll see if I can help. Also, you can see a comparison between the most recognized types of Six Sigma certification here.
New to Six Sigma?
Check out these articles:
- Six Sigma Tools Walk through
- Basics of Six Sigma
- Difference between Six Sigma and Lean
- Meanings of Six Sigma
- General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- Critical Success Factors to Six Sigma
- What are all these belts for?
- What kind of Six Sigma training is there?
General Learning About Six Sigma
- I built this website to learn about Six Sigma. And I’m still learning. I’ve passed one green belt exam, the ASQ black belt exam and the Villanova black belt exam all on the first try. I’ve applied the knowledge on projects for years. There is always more to learn.
- There are 400 articles on SixSigmaStudyGuide.com, all with something that helps on them.
- If you can’t find something, just use the search feature at the top right hand of the website.
- Any questions, just leave a note at the bottom in the comments on any page and I’ll do my best to help out.
- Custom requests:
- Send me an email. While I’ve put a lot of effort into this site, I have not yet come close to sharing everything I’ve learned. Send me a note on anything you don’t see covered and I’ll do my best to dig it up for you.
Thanks for your help making Six Sigma Study Guide the most comprehensive resource to learn, study, and apply Six Sigma tools and techniques on the web!