- December 8, 2015 at 8:53 pm #3621
This is the topic that will house the Black Belt Study Group discussions.
- December 8, 2015 at 8:55 pm #3622
ASQ Black Belt Exam March 26, 2016 Study Group.
- December 8, 2015 at 8:56 pm #3623
Week 1: This week we want to get a baseline of where you are in your understanding of the topics that are being tested in the ASQ Black Belt exam. There are 3 easy assignments this week:
1) Take the free sample quiz here. Grade yourself and post your results. Identify which are your strong topics and which are your weak ones.
2) Read through the ASQ Black Belt Body of Knowledge here. What topics are you not as strong as you’d like to be in?
3) Post a follow up reply with what ever questions you have on the test.
That’s it! Happy studying!!
- February 10, 2016 at 4:46 pm #3977John HouserParticipantFree Trial Green Belt Study Guide
Do you have a similar study program for IASSC’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam?
- July 2, 2016 at 10:38 am #4205
John, The study group never really got momentum. I have a lost of topics for the IASSC BB exam here. Also, the online exams I have created are helpful for all exam types.
- February 10, 2016 at 5:54 pm #3978Ebakeev@hotmail.comParticipantFree Trial Green Belt Study Guide
Hi, I am training for IASSC black belt certification. Do you have test questions for this BB? I cannot find them. Thanks
- February 5, 2017 at 5:47 pm #5128
Yes, there is significant overlap between the IASSC and ASQ test questions. I believe the main difference is that ASQ requires you to have actually completed Six Sigma projects before you are allowed to take the exam and the IASSC is closed-book, while the ASQ allows you to bring reference materials, just not sample problems to the exam.
- October 17, 2016 at 8:18 pm #4630Jeff HalesParticipantFree Trial Green Belt Study Guide
I’ve sent a few e-mails addressing some issues with the site but haven’t heard back. I also noticed that there hasn’t been any new forum content since August 2015 or so. I’ve responded to some of the e-mails you sent on new surveys. I just wondered if you are still actively managing the site?
- October 17, 2016 at 8:30 pm #4632Jeff HalesParticipantFree Trial Green Belt Study Guide
The BB quiz does not add up the results correctly. At the top of the results section, it breaks down you overall score by individual section. For example, it shows a % score based on 75 questions and the first section below that is “ASQ BB Enterprise Deployment: 5 out of 5 correct (100%). However, if you use the summary section to add the individual results for each section up, it totals to 82 questions. It also includes 5 questions associated with “GB”.
The test does not have a “retake” button as shown on the “Practice Exams” page.
I have tried contact Ted via the e-mail address provided elsewhere in the site to make him aware but have received no response.
- February 5, 2017 at 5:43 pm #5127
Sorry, Jeff. I fell out of touch with the bulletin boards for a while there after our second child was born. Will try to do better going forward.
I’ve fixed the retake issue. Please let me know if it’s not working on your side and I’ll update your profile manually.
The reasons for the incorrect summing is that I’ve put a lot of tags on each question. So there is not a 1-1 relationship. Thus, the overall score is correct. And since some questions play in 1 or more domains, they get multiple tags.
And, yes, some questions are tagged as Green Belt or GB in the Black Belt exam because that material is expected to be tested there, too.
- April 29, 2017 at 3:56 am #5260Saif Mohammed KhanParticipantFree Trial Green Belt Study Guide
I tried to sign up for the membership but the only two options are ‘free basic’ and ‘SSGB’. I want the membership level for SSBB. Where should I check this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.