There are many tools out there to help you create your six sigma documentation but many people prefer to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate their data. Working with these charts can help you on the job or even when studying.
We offer two options on this page:
- Learn How to Make Popular Templates yourself.
- Download our free, ready-to-use excel template.
Learn How to Make Six Sigma Excel Templates
If you’d like to learn how to make these templates, check out our guides below.
- How to make a Pareto Chart
- How to make a Box and Whisker Plot in Excel
- How to Create a Stem and Leaf Plot in Excel
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us here and we’ll get an article out straight away.
Download Free Six Sigma Excel Templates
All of our free newsletter subscribers get access to our six sigma excel templates.
In addition, we will keep you up-to-date with the latest happenings on Six Sigma Study Guide with occasional emails.
- The best certification study tips.
- Notes on how to apply Six Sigma in the real world.
- Best practices on running a successful Six Sigma program and delivering Six Sigma projects.
- Career advice on how to network and deliver and find your next job.
Sign up today!