- January 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm #21544Wahid AhmadParticipantFree Trial Green Belt Study Guide
A government agency handles application for assistance for local families. The process for each application includes:
– A representative enters the family’s information into a computer system
– A separate staff member reviews the information and uses an income scale to determine if the family is eligible for any assistance
All of the applications and customer feedback for MArch were reviewed, and the team found the following information:
– 643 families sought assistance in March
– 3 families were not able to complete the application process because the representative took too long to see them
-50 applications could not be passed to the second rep because of incomplete information
– 45 applications did not have complete information at first but that information was later received
– The second staff member was able to process all completed applications she received
– Of all letters that went out to families, 10 included incorrect information
Calculate the FTY and the RTY for this process?
Could anyone give me a step by step solution for this in detail?
- January 5, 2020 at 3:18 pm #21546
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.