Over the last few weeks we’ve spent a lot of time discussing Six Sigma careers and application of Six Sigma techniques and methodology in the work place. Here’s a round up of the articles in case you missed them.
What would you add to the conversation we’ve been having? What would you like to see us cover in the future?
- How someone starting a career in quality can succeed.
- How to prepare for a career as a Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to get a job as a Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to find Six Sigma teaching opportunities
- How to find qualified Six Sigma Projects
- How advanced control charts can save our schools
- How control charts made Jeremy a better teacher
- How Lean Six Sigma saved Jeremy’s career
- A practical guide to using Six Sigma control charts to improve a process
- How Lean Six Sigma can Perfect Tech Support