Hi All, Two things to cover today; the Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide launch and the plan for the next few months.
It All Begins with a Thank You
First off, I want to thank our entire audience. We have thousands of people on this email list and several thousand people coming to the website every day. That success wouldn’t be possible without your help and feedback.
Every article I write, the entire system that I built is based off of my real-world experience combined with the feedback from the thousands of people who I’ve interacted with over email, via the surveys, and via the comments at the bottom of the articles.
In a very real sense I’ve built what you’ve asked me to build. And that includes the first paid product, the Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide.
Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide Launch Ending Friday 2/17/2017.
Many people who are taking their exam soon have already signed up to use the Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide to help them dominate their exam. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive so far.
People who are currently using the Free Membership area are astounded by the depth, quality, and volume that the Paid Membership offers – and how well it simulates what you will see on exam day.
I will be closing the Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide on Friday to focus my efforts on helping the people who signed up pass their exams. That effort will take 6-8 weeks. After that I’ll incorporate their feedback into the system, improve it, and ready for re-launch. And yes, that will likely be at a higher price than now.
If you’re interested in trying the system out, now is the time to do it by clicking here. Of course it comes back with a 30 Day money-back guarantee.
Not for You, No Worries
If the system isn’t for you, or isn’t for you at this time, no worries. I won’t be mentioning it again for the 6-8 weeks I shut it down for purchase. The free membership will still be available with the basic assessments and forum access it offers.
There will still be hundreds of free articles on the site. Remember, if you have a question on any Six Sigma Topic just use the search feature at the top of the page or on the right hand navigation bar. Type in any subject area and a list of potential matches will appear. If anything is not clear or could use improvement, just leave a comment in the section below the article.
Email Newsletter Plans Going Forward
Lots of interesting things planned for the next few months. We’ll have weekly articles on topics that have been frequently requested by the whole audience: systematized study guides, topical guides for Six Sigma concepts, project advice, actionable steps to take to land your next job, and more.
Like I said earlier, everything I build and write here is based off of your feedback.
Some of the topics that I’ve created this year specifically off the results of our survey are:
- 3 Tricks to Retaining Six Sigma Material
- What to Do if You Failed Your Six Sigma Exam
- How to Visualize Six Sigma Concepts
- How Much Study Time You Need to Pass a Six Sigma Exam
- What I Was Worried About Before Taking My Six Sigma Exam
If there is anything specific that you want me to cover, just let me know.
Last Call for Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I don’t want anyone left out after I close down the ability to purchase on Friday.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide helps you pass your exam by determining your weak points and efficiently addressing them.
What You Get When You Buy the Green Belt Exam Preparation & Study Guide
- Access to the quickest and best way to prepare for the Six Sigma Greenbelt exam.
- Assessment Exams to determine your baseline understanding of key Six Sigma topics listed in the ASQ and IASSC Bodies of Knowledge.
- Hundreds and Hundreds of questions with detailed answers and links to how to learn more about the topic. (Very helpful when you want to focus deeply on one area.)
- 9 Modules of grouped Six Sigma topics.
- Six Sigma and the Organization
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Define Phase of DMAIC
- Measure Phase of DMAIC
- Analyze Phase of DMAIC
- Improve Phase of DMAIC
- Control Phase of DMAIC
- Lean Principles
- Design for Six Sigma
- Each Module is decomposed to several discrete Units allowing you to focus deeply on specific topics.
- Each Unit contains a batch of multiple questions designed to:
- Test your understanding of the material.
- Teach you why your answer was right or wrong.
- Show you where to go to learn more about topics you need to strengthen.
- Each module has a comprehensive exam covering all of the topics in each unit to ensure you have achieved mastery.
- After each module there is a comprehensive mini-exam to ensure that you didn’t forget any of the material that came earlier.
- (10) Full-length, timed comprehensive practice exams that mimic what you will see on exam day.
- And by the way, the whole system is a-la-carte. You can access any module or unit at any time and go at your own pace. No drip content to force you to be a paying member longer than you need or want to be.