Thank you to everyone who contacted me about my last post. Also, a BIG thank you to everyone who has taken the survey. It’s been very helpful and I’ve incorporated the feedback into the next iteration of the Six Sigma Green Belt Study Guide and Practice Questions course.
Here’s what I heard. (I’ll send greater details over the next few weeks, but in case you want to read ahead, here are links to some pertinent articles I’ve written.)
Concerns about taking a Six Sigma Exam
The biggest concerns were as the following:
- What do I need to know for the exam?
- How much time do I need to study?
- How do I know when I’m ready to pass the exam?
- The simple answer here is ‘you’re ready to pass your exam when you know you’ve seen so many questions that nothing will be new come exam day.’
- How on earth will I retain all of this information come exam day?
- How do I visualize all of this material?
- How do I sort through the jargon?
Study Guide and Practice Questions Requests
The biggest requests for the Study Guide and Practice Questions were:
- More Practice Questions
- I have 25 in the free area and over 700 written now for the Six Sigma Green Belt Study Guide and Practice Questions.
- Help with Statistics
- Some of the statistics questions are no joke. I get it. They were hard for me, too. And I have a math background. In each computational question I take great care to show how to solve the problem. In most cases, this involves making a quick sketch of a distribution and labeling what we know.
- Of course there are also many pages on this website where I step through calculations for free. Just use the search feature to find help for your specific question. Can’t find it? Leave a comment on any page and I’ll add an example.
- Realistic Mock Exams
- I’ve added (5) full-length and timed mock exams that will simulate what you will see on exam day.
Again, thank you for your time. Looking forward to helping you meet your certification goals! And I hope to see you enrolled in the the Green Belt Study Guide and Practice Questions soon!