Thank you to everyone who contacted me about my last post. Also, a BIG thank you to everyone who has taken the survey. It’s been very helpful and I’ve incorporated the feedback into the building of the Six Sigma Green Belt Study Guide and Practice Questions.
Here’s what I heard.
Concerns about taking a Six Sigma Exam
The biggest concerns were as the following:
- What do I need to know for the exam?
- How much time do I need to study?
- How do I know when I’m ready to pass the exam?
- How on earth will I retain all of this information come exam day?
I’ve written about one, but I will address each of those over the next few weeks.
Study Guide and Practice Questions Requests
The biggest requests for the Study Guide and Practice Questions were:
- More Practice Questions
- I have 26 in the free area and over 700 written now for the Six Sigma Green Belt Study Guide and Practice Questions.
- Help with Statistics
- Some of the statistics questions are no joke. I get it. They were hard for me, too. And I have a math background. In each computational question I take great care to show how to solve the problem. In most cases, this involves making a quick sketch of a distribution and labeling what we know.
- Realistic Mock Exams
- I’ve added (5) full-length and timed mock exams that will simulate what you will see on exam day.
Again, thank you for your time. Looking forward to releasing the Green Belt Study Guide and Practice Questions soon.